Our job is to make your dream a reality. Our team will meet with you to select your lot and insure the best layout for your home. We will then begin the process of helping you select the design elements and materials that best fit your needs for a custom home. During construction your builder will keep you inform of progress and work with you on any added features you may select along the way. Our number one priority is your satisfaction with the completion of your home.
Build Your Dream Home
Atlanta Development Company want the building process to be as stress free as possible. Here is what you can expect when building a custom home with ADC.
- Visit one of our communities and be sure to drop by and meet us.
- The next step is to review our option of home plans. We'll then take a tour of the community so you can pick the exact location for your build.
- At this stage, you'll engage in the financial review and become "pre-qualified"
- After you become pre-qualified, we'll begin to finalize pricing, financing and sign the purchase or pre-purchase sales contract.
Building with ADC is an easy process, weve got it down to a Five-Step Process:
- Pre-Construction meeting
- We'll jointly review home plans and create your final specification list
- Pre-construction meeting
- During the pre-construction meeting, we will obtain the permits and home site stake out. At this point we'll also begin the work on the foundation
- Framing and structure
- This is where the fun begins. You'll begin to see what will become the foundation and structure of your new home!
- The internal of the home
- The drywall, cabinets, trim and doors and any other fixtures and finishes will be completed
- Quality assurance
- Review with builder and final walk-thru